Taking Action on Health and Safety
Ensuring our staff are kept safe at all times is of paramount importance to us.
We have in place a number of policies that prevent accidents and keep our people safe from harm.
How it works:
- We have strict on-site health and safety polices and a comprehensive management system.
- We have tertiary-level accreditation of ACC’s Workplace Safety Management practices and are members of Site Safe.
- We are a member of Site safe, a national organisation that develops health and safety best practice guides to reduce construction site injuries and improve levels of training and competency.
- All staff undertake Site Safe passport courses and then receive further training in specialist areas to NZQA standards as needed.
- Action Engineering is a partner in Zero Harm, a national forum that advances safety in the workplace.
- We hold the certified steel fabricators certification from SCNZ .
- Current Site Wise certified subcontractor.